- How is Earth’s rotation different from its revolution?
- How do gravity and inertia affect the orbit?
- What causes day and night?
- What causes seasons?
- What are Spring tides and Neap tides?
- What are the phases of the moon?
- What are lunar and solar eclipses?
Probes and Objects: Edit
- How do you differentiate an Optical telescope from a Radio telescope?
- What are space probes?
- What are the key features of the planets?
- What are dwarf planets, comets, asteroids, and meteoroids?
- What is the Life Cycle of a star?
- What do the “colors” of stars represent?
- What are ...
- binary stars
- star clusters
- What is a light year?
Terms to understand: Edit